Thursday, March 18, 2010

Invitation for Guest Posts

I feel like I've been too hostile lately toward religion and the religious. I mean too hostile in terms of articulation and approach, and not necessarily with regard to ideas or arguments. But hostility's not a good thing, even in a blogging persona. So, I offer my apologies and will try to do better.

But talk is cheap. To do better, I want to try something new for this blog and invite people to make guest posts on the topics of religious belief, atheism, music, current events, and a vague category I'll call reasoning/text/interpretation. To be honest, most any topic is OK with me, so long as it says something new and different - and hopefully true!

If you are interested, please email me with your first post. The email address is lartanner [at] hotmail [dot] com. The best 1 or 2 email posts, from any viewpoint, will be posted on Textuality, and the authors may be invited to become permanent bloggers here.

I hope this is something that interests people and does its part for a better blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have something substantial and substantiated to say.