Friday, February 03, 2012

NFL Playoff Predictions, Super Bowl (2011 Season)

The rabbi is the meat in a quarterback sandwich, but he is in a real pickle determining which star's team will gain the Super Bowl victory.
Rabbi Itzalok has again huddled with the Divine One to predict the outcome of this coming weekend's National Football League Super Bowl.

Here is Rabbi I's pick, in his own words:
Ach! I don't know, I don't know.

Listen, I don't have time for this. I'm making a new video that is sure to go viral, "Shit Rabbis Say." If you must have a pick...uh...let's say the Giants. I like that Eli's name better than the other guy's. Read your Book of Judges. An Eli guy gets a bunch of bears sicked on some kids. That's awesome.

Giants win, 34-14. Now go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have something substantial and substantiated to say.