Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Halfway Point

Weighed in at 177.5 this morning! I worked darn hard yesterday to get there, too. It makes me worried that I am going to jump back up one or two pounds too easily.

OK,OK. I will not worry about it. My goal this week is 178.5. I will just keep focusing on eating right and getting in better shape. I am really not in very good shape at all. I am not even sure that I have made much improvemrnt over the past week or so.

Again, I am not going to worry about it. I know that the activity and the eating are right for me, so I will simply stay the course and continue to visualize my goal.

Nor much sleep last night. And not a very good sleep, anyway. Very stressed yesterday and today. Work has got me down.

Regarding my children's book venture: I took a good look at the publisher's Web site. I don't think it's the right place for UJAHS. I have a better publisher in mind. I hope this first round, I get a rejection letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have something substantial and substantiated to say.