Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Yesterday, I said that I hoped the publisher rejected my children's story manuscript. They did. I know it's what I truly wanted, but it still hurts a little.

No crying here, though. I have readied materials for the next publisher, and I think this one has a much better chance of success. The books they publish are more in line with the story I have. Their art is better. I have "proposalized" the manuscript submission in order to make more of an impression. And lastly, I have made another few modifications and tweaks to the story. So, I feel confident about this submission.

I weighed in at 178 even this morning. Pretty good! I did decent 8-minute Abs and Arms workouts this morning. My abs are still weak, but I am making improvement. I have decided to do the 8-minute Abs every day.

Lots going on at work today, so I can't stay and tell the interesting story about being cut off by a truck yesterday evening on my way home from work. Naturally, it's a story with absolutely profound moral implications and resonances, but it will have to wait for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have something substantial and substantiated to say.